Inspire (UK) Care
Inspire (UK) Care is a domiciliary care provider based in Sheffield.
With over 12 years working in the Health & Social Care we are highly experience and qualified permitting us to provide quality care that is seamless and professionally coordinated.
The End of Life Strategy (2008) estimates that there are approximately, half of million people die in England each year of which almost two thirds are aged over 75. We should celebrate that we are living longer but most importantly, we must ensure the experiences and memories of those living is positive.
We work closely with the NHS by providing personal care and support to individuals who choose to receive end of life care at home. For the purpose of our service delivery, it is important that we ensure high quality care, which is dignified, and person centered and allows for loved ones, family, and friends to be part of the planning process.
Our key principles, which are paramount and fundamental in providing not just good-enough care but care, which exceeds expectations are to:
- Treat people as an individuals, with dignity and respect;
- Provide choices that are available to our clients.
- Transparent communication, keeping family and friends full informed of the choices, resources available to them.
- Involving family and friends in the care planning process is essential and allows you to be part of the process.
- Our approach is person-centred and we can tailor our services to meet your needs, we understand circumstance may change from time to time, and we happy to accommodate these changes in circumstances.
- The Support our care workers receive is essential in ensuring excellent care. We provide Continued Professional Development, which incorporates being fully trained in end of life care.
Services offered by Inspire (UK) Care
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Inspire (UK) Care accept care from a range of organisations, being Local Authorities, Private Clients and CCG sheffield.
Care at home - Personal
- Hourly visiting care:
- Live in care workers:
- Mobility support at home:
- Mobility support outside the home:
- Personal and intimate care:
This service is managed by Insprire (UK) Care
Care at home - practical
- Domestic cleaning:
- Help arrange a meals at home service:
- Household administration:
This service is managed by Inspire (UK) Care
- Day activities or support at home:
- Day activities or support outside the home:
- Help with planning your life:
- Support for young adults learning independence skills:
- Support to stay in your own home:
- Supporting independence after accident or illness:
This service is Inspire (UK) Care