Location and contact details
Powell House is a care home located in Nuneaton. Powell House houses younger and elderly adults with physical disabilities. Powell House also cares for residents with dementia and learning disabilities.
The care home has been operating for more than five years. In the last report by the CQC from September 2016, the residency received an overall rating of good.
The care home is operated by Individual Support Solutions Ltd. There are no other facilities registered by the same group in England.
To enquire about availability at Powell House, contact the home at 02476349561.
Services offered by Powell House
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Accepting new clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Care at home - Personal
- Hourly visiting care:
- Live in care workers:
- Mobility support at home:
- Personal and intimate care:
- Mobility support outside the home:
Care at home - practical
- Domestic cleaning:
- Household administration:
- Help arrange a meals at home service: