SureCare Services (Wessex)
Location and contact details
SureCare Services (Wessex) is a care agency in Trowbridge. The agency cares for younger and elderly adults with sensory impairment. The provider also supports individuals with dementia and mental health conditions.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) has monitored the agency since January 2011. The CQC last updated their ratings of the provider in October 2016, giving it an overall rating of good.
The care provider is operated by Scotgren Limited. There are no other providers registered by the same group in England.
To find out more about SureCare Services (Wessex), please contact the agency at 01225760100. More details can be found on www.surecarewessex.co.uk.
Services offered by SureCare Services (Wessex)
Care at home - Personal
- Hourly visiting care:
- Live in care workers:
- Mobility support at home:
- Personal and intimate care:
- Mobility support outside the home:
- Support for young adults learning independence skills:
- Day activities or support at home:
- Day activities or support outside the home:
- Help with planning your life:
- Support to stay in your own home:
- Supporting independence after accident or illness:
Care at home - practical
- Domestic cleaning:
- Household administration:
- Help arrange a meals at home service: