Guinness Care At Home Devon
Location and contact details
Devon HomeCare provides a personal care service for people living in their own homes across Devon. We have offices in North Devon, Mid Devon, Exeter and South Devon.
We offer a wide range of services to suit your needs. Our service is all about you, it is person centred and we are able to offer a variety of options. Just contact us to discuss your requirements.
Care provider group
Services offered by Guinness Care At Home Devon
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
We receive referrals either from the local authority or directly from potential customers.
Care at home - Personal
- Hourly visiting care:
- Live in care workers:
- Mobility support at home:
- Mobility support outside the home:
- Personal and intimate care:
We are able to offer a wide range of support from:-
- Personal care.
- Domestic tasks.
- Personal support such as assisting with your medication.
- Support to get out and about in the community.
- Respite enabling other family carers to take a break.
- Round the clock care where a carer can be at your home during the night.
- Complex care.
- End of life care.
The service we provide is completly flexible. It can be changed and adapted as your needs change.
Care at home - practical
- Domestic cleaning:
- Help arrange a meals at home service:
- Household administration: