Location and contact details
Everycare Midsussex is a domiciliary care provider situated in Burgess Hill. The care provider cares for and supports younger and elderly adults with physical disabilities. The care provider also supports individuals with dementia and mental health conditions.
The agency has been registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) since October 2013. The CQC last updated their ratings of the agency in January 2016, giving it an overall rating of good.
The provider is operated by Cura Muneris Limited. There are no other providers registered by the same group in England.
For more information about Everycare Midsussex, please give the office a call at 01444244770. More details can be found on www.everycare.co.uk/midsussex.
Care provider group
Services offered by Everycare Midsussex
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Care Offered : Call in Service • Cleaning Service • Companionship • Dementia • Domestic Services / Home Help • Elderly Care • Food Preparation & Serving • High Dependency Care, two carers attending • Hospital Discharge • Laundry Service • Learning Disability • Medication Assistance • Mental Health Condition • Palliative Care • Personal Hygiene Care • Physical Disability • Respite cover • Sensory Impairment • Shopping Service / Errands • Sit in Service • Transportation Service
Care at home - Personal
- Hourly visiting care:
- Live in care workers:
- Mobility support at home:
- Mobility support outside the home:
- Personal and intimate care:
Care at home - practical
- Domestic cleaning:
- Help arrange a meals at home service:
- Household administration:
- Day activities or support at home:
- Day activities or support outside the home:
- Help with planning your life:
- Support for young adults learning independence skills:
- Support to stay in your own home:
- Supporting independence after accident or illness: