4life Healthcare Services
Location and contact details
4life Healthcare Services is a residental home located in Canterbury. The care home caters for younger and elderly adults with physical disabilities. The care home also cares for residents with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia and learning disabilities.
4life Healthcare Services has been operating for more than two years. The CQC last updated their ratings of the home in April 2019, giving it an overall rating of good.
4life Healthcare Services is run by 4Life Healthcare Services Limited. There are no other facilities registered by the same group in England.
For more information about 4life Healthcare Services, please call 08001123372 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. More details can be found on www.4lifehealthcare.co.uk.
Services offered by 4life Healthcare Services
Care at home - Personal
- Hourly visiting care:
- Live in care workers:
- Mobility support at home:
- Mobility support outside the home:
- Personal and intimate care:
As a family run home care business, 4life Healthcare Services prides itself in ensuring that clients enjoy their day to day activities by promoting their social and emotional wellbeing.
Our job is to bring you piece of mind by assisting with the simple tasks in life when you need a helping hand. To deliver these aims, we employ a fully trained team of professionals who will provide dignity and respect at all times. Furthermore our staff undergo a DBS police check prior to entering all homes.
Care at home - practical
- Domestic cleaning:
- Help arrange a meals at home service:
- Household administration:
- Help or support with personal care needs including bathing, dressing up, toileting needs, brushing your teeth or just brushing your hair every day.
- Help to coordinate your care with other agencies i.e your local doctors, community nurse and other practitioners
- Help you order or collect your prescriptions in good time
- Help you with your food shop
- Help you with your food preparations and choices
- Help and support you with household chores like cleaning, washing, calling out for repairs
- Day activities or support at home:
- Day activities or support outside the home:
- Help with planning your life:
- Support for young adults learning independence skills:
- Support to stay in your own home:
- Supporting independence after accident or illness:
As the government continues to offer more choices for your care, we want to help you stay in your own home and receive the care that is tailored to your needs.
We at 4life Healthcare Services will be there to listen to you and to facilitate as normal a stay in your home and community as is possible. You tell us the stuff you like to do on a daily basis and together we will come up with a service plan just for you.
We will help you through enablement and assistance according to your needs.
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
24hour helpline, we are always there for you.
Our aim at 4Life Healthcare is for our clients to feel confident and secure with our service delivery. All healthcare workers are reliable, honest, and consider the health, welfare and wellbeing of the service users a priority in their day-to-day delivery. Not only do we ensure health needs are met, we want our clients to feel able to achieve their full potential and enjoy daily activities, whilst supporting their social and emotional wellbeing.