Extra Care Home Services Ltd
Location and contact details
Extra Hands Home Services Limited was established in the late 1990's to provide practical assistance predominately, but not exclusively, to elderly and vulnerable home-owners. We strive to encourage all our Service Users to live and remain independent at home for as long as possible. Our work finds us complementing the services of other professional carers, charitable organisations such as Age UK and Adult Social Services.
In 2013 with a competent management team in place we started to offer high quality personal care support to existing and new service users.
Extra Hands Home Services Limited aims:
- To deliver a consistently high standard of person centred home care that will enable service users to live safely and independently in their own home.
- To deliver a service that is flexible, person centred and non-discriminatory whilst respecting each service users right to independence, privacy and dignity.
- Uphold the human and citizenship rights of all who work for us and of all Service Users.
- To ensure each service user needs and values are listened to and respected.
- To maintain as much continuity of care between service user and worker as is reasonably possible, whilst respecting the need to change worker in the event of non-compatibility.
Services offered by Extra Care Home Services Ltd
Care at home - Personal
- Hourly visiting care:
- Live in care workers:
- Mobility support at home:
- Personal and intimate care:
- Mobility support outside the home:
Services we offer:
We offer personal care services including dressing, bathing, toilet and continence requirements (not including catheter or colostomy care), medication prompting, mealtime preparation and light household duties in the North Walsham area.
Care at home - practical
- Domestic cleaning:
- Household administration:
- Help arrange a meals at home service: