Bluebird Care (Rushcliffe & Melton)
Location and contact details
Bluebird Care (Rushcliffe & Melton) is a residental home in Nottingham. The residency caters for adults of all ages with sensory impairment. The home also accepts individuals with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia and learning disabilities.
Bluebird Care (Rushcliffe & Melton) has been registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) since February 2014. In the last report by the CQC from April 2019, the care home received an overall rating of good.
Bluebird Care (Rushcliffe & Melton) is managed by Rushton Vale Ltd. This is the only care home operated by this group in England.
To find out more about Bluebird Care (Rushcliffe & Melton), please give the office a call at 01159333114. More details can be found on www.bluebirdcare.co.uk.
Services offered by Bluebird Care (Rushcliffe & Melton)
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Care at home - Personal
- Hourly visiting care:
- Live in care workers:
- Mobility support at home:
- Mobility support outside the home:
- Personal and intimate care:
Care at home - practical
- Domestic cleaning:
- Help arrange a meals at home service:
- Household administration:
- Day activities or support at home:
- Day activities or support outside the home:
- Help with planning your life:
- Support for young adults learning independence skills:
- Support to stay in your own home:
- Supporting independence after accident or illness: