GC Home Care
Location and contact details
GC Home Care is a domiciliary care provider located in Nottingham. The agency provides care for adults over 65 including people with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. The agency also supports individuals with mental health conditions and physical disabilities.
The agency has been registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for more than seven years. In December 2017, the CQC rewarded the agency with an overall rating of good.
The care provider is managed by Mrs Gillian Elizabeth Walker. This is the only branch operated by this group in England.
To find out more about GC Home Care, please call 01158404624.
Care provider group
Services offered by GC Home Care
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Care at home - Personal
- Hourly visiting care:
- Live in care workers:
- Mobility support at home:
- Mobility support outside the home:
- Personal and intimate care:
Care at home - practical
- Domestic cleaning:
- Help arrange a meals at home service:
- Household administration:
- Day activities or support at home:
- Day activities or support outside the home:
- Help with planning your life:
- Support for young adults learning independence skills:
- Support to stay in your own home:
- Supporting independence after accident or illness: