JRH Support - Head Office
Location and contact details
We’re a friendly care agency, providing a wide range of person centred care and support to people throughout Nottingham.
We support many people to live as independently as possible in their own homes and in the wider community, to develop skills and to lead valued lives.
We are approved Care Providers for both Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire County councils, and also support people who have a personal budget or wish to pay privately for their support.
We're dedicated to improving the quality of life of all the people we support, and to provide a friendly, respectful, person-centred service that treats everyone as an individual and helps them to remain as independent as possible, and to get as much out of life as possible.
We have a fantastic staff team who are really committed to providing the best possible support to all users of our services, and who have the necessary sensitivity, skills and experience to ensure they're able to do this.
We adopt a ‘whole life’ person-centred approach to supporting people, using outcome based processes to enable us to work with individuals to identify the things they need, the things they want to do and the things they want to achieve; and then tailor the support they need to do these.
We support people 7 days a week, throughout the day, evening and night, and have a reputation for successfully engaging with people with very complex and chaotic lifestyles, and supporting them to identify and reach person centred outcomes.
Some of the people we support include:
- People with a learning disability
- People on the autistic spectrum
- People with physical and sensory disabilities
- People who lead chaotic lifestyles
- People with physical health problems
- People who display difficult and challenging behaviour
- People with mental health problems
- People who are socially isolated
- People with alcohol dependency
- People with acquired brain injury
- Older people
Services offered by JRH Support - Head Office
Care at home - Personal
- Hourly visiting care:
- Live in care workers:
- Mobility support at home:
- Personal and intimate care:
- Mobility support outside the home:
We're passionate about the rights of older people, and our friendly Care at Home staff support many older people to remain living at home as independently as possible for as long as possible.
Right from the beginning, we'll make sure we get a detailed picture of what it is you're looking for and what is important to you or your loved one, to ensure that a truly personalised package of care and support can be set up that meets your family's needs.
- Support for young adults learning independence skills:
- Day activities or support at home:
- Day activities or support outside the home:
- Help with planning your life:
- Support to stay in your own home:
- Supporting independence after accident or illness:
Our Community Support team work with a wide range of people to enable them to maintain their daily living environment, develop skills and lead fulfilling lives with the maximum of independence.
We offer a broad spectrum of flexible and personalised practical support to people; enabling them to live independently, access community based opportuities and develop their confidence and skills.
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Emergency care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
We understand that it can be pretty daunting trying to find good quality care and support for yourself or for someone you know, but we're very confident that the support services we provide are of the highest quality, and we're really proud of what people say about us.
We are approved care and support providers for both Nottingham City Council and Nottinghamshire County Council, and currently hold four contracts with them.
We also support people on a personal budget and who pay privately.
Care at home - practical
- Domestic cleaning:
- Household administration:
- Help arrange a meals at home service: