Blue Ribbon Care (Leicestershire and Rutland)
Location and contact details
Blue Ribbon Care (Leicestershire and Rutland) is an independant provider of 'at home services'. We make it possible for people, who need care or support, to maintain independance in the comfort of their own home.
Our aim is to provide you with the extra care or help you need, so you may continue to lead the life you want.
Services offered by Blue Ribbon Care (Leicestershire and Rutland)
Care at home - Personal
- Hourly visiting care:
- Live in care workers:
- Mobility support at home:
- Personal and intimate care:
- Mobility support outside the home:
We provide the following services:
- Assisting in/out of bed
- Assisting with dressing/undressing
- Assisting with meal preperation, eating and drinking.
- Assisting with personal hygiene,washing,showering,bathing.
- Assistance with using the toilet
- Assisting with medication
- Preparing simple meals and snacks
- Taking you shopping, or collecting it for you
- Light housework including laundry & ironing
We also provide for
- Individual budgets/direct payments
- Social support/accessing the community
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
We accept referrals from service users, family, Local Authority and Social Services.
We can support you with individual budgets, direct payments and Provider Managed Accounts (PMA)
Please contact Cathy Thompson for further information Tel: 01858 829072.
Care at home - practical
- Domestic cleaning:
- Household administration:
- Help arrange a meals at home service: